L Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Feb 14
NEW ORLEANS -- Los Angeles Rams rookie quarterback Jared Goff threw his first career touchdown pass in the first drive of his second NFL game and finished the first half with three of them, a bright spot in an otherwise demoralizing 49-21 loss to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. White Air Max 2018 On Sale .In the opening possession from Mercedes-Benz Superdome - one of the games loudest environments - Goff took a snap from the shotgun and tossed a perfect, 24-yard lob to 5-foot-8 receiver Tavon Austin, giving the Rams an early 7-0 lead. It completed a drive that began with a 31-yard catch-and-run to running back Todd Gurley and also included a 17-yard back-shoulder throw to primary receiver Kenny Britt.We got a good look; a look we kind of expected on that play, Goff said. I actually didnt think it was going to be complete when I threw it. I thought I threw it a little bit inside, but he made a good play on it.Goff also lost a fumble deep in his own territory and later threw his first career interception, on a short pass intended for tight end Lance Kendricks. But the latter came in the second half, with a third-string left tackle, Andrew Donnal, forced into action and the Saints offense increasingly putting the game out of reach.Later in the first half, Goff completed a six-yard pass to Britt on a slant route immediately after Aaron Donalds strip-sack gave the Rams optimal field position. And just before halftime, Goff capped an impressive eight-play, 79-yard drive with a 15-yard pass to Kendricks, making him the first Rams quarterback since Sam Bradford in 2010 with three touchdown passes in one half.Goff finished his first road game 20 of 32 for 214 yards - but he remains winless as a starter.I dont think there are any moral victories, said Goff, who operated under a very conservative game plan in a loss to the Miami Dolphins last Sunday. I obviously felt a lot more comfortable in my second game, just from experience. I felt better out there. I was able to see it a lot better and was able to slow it down a little bit. But at the same time, I want to win. Grey Air Max 2018 . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Black Air Max 2018 Outlet . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Bernard Tomic has delivered a foul-mouthed spray to a heckler during his first-round defeat at the US Open in New York.French umpire Cedric Mourier advised Tomic to go through the official channels rather than take matters into his own hands after the Australian told the fan to suck my balls during his 6-4 6-3 4-6 7-6 (7-0) loss to Damir Dzumhur on Tuesday.I will put my balls in your mouth and I will give you some money to make you feel good, Tomic said for all to hear on the Old Grandstand court at Flushing Meadows.He was saying some s**t, Tomic added to Mourier when the umpire questioned why hed lashed out.Its better you go through me than try to solve it by yourself, Mourier said.The incident occurred early in the third set with Dzumhur serving with a two-sets-to-love lead.Tomic regained his cool to win the thirdd set to stay in the match, but could have some further explaining to do. Cheap Air Max 2018. His Davis Cup teammate Nick Kyrgios was fined and placed on a six-month suspended ban for his infamous Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, by the way sledge, which was directed at Swiss star Stan Wawrinka at last years Toronto Masters.Tomics drama-charged defeat also scuppered hopes of a first-time showdown with Kyrgios in the third round this week.Tomic said at his post-match press conference for what he had said on the court, and the fan left.I dont want to talk about it anymore because I dont remember it [what was said], Tomic said.Tomic said the fan had baited me and I do apologise if people heard me. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '